The overall aim of the innCREA project is to transfer, adapt and develop an intergraded training programme package (material and methodologies) for teaching creativity and pioneering in the working place aiming to support European HEIs and local companies to benefit from this knowledge and use it in a practical manner in their everyday activities.
The project is aimed at the following specific target groups:
- Students from partner universities’ faculties/courses with lower levels of employability
- Teachers and other academic staff
- Stakeholders: companies, social economy organizations, local/regional/national authorities, students’ associations/representatives, previous students from the involved
- Is and EU organizations
The overall aim of the innCREA project: to transfer, adapt and implement an intergraded training programme package (material and methodologies) for teaching creativity and pioneering in pursuit of innovation in order to develop HE students soft skills and, at the same time, contribute do diminish the gap between skills in demand in the labour market and the skills offered by HE courses.
Other purposes and objectives of the project
- strengthen the entrepreneurial skills of HE students a
- provide European HEIs with a fully documented training material in creativity and pioneering management,
- provide HEIs with the necessary tools in order to better develop abilities to identify their obstacles to creativity and pioneering and take necessary actions,
- increase the competitiveness and the innovation capacity of HEIs
- increase the European business and high education community awareness about creativity and pioneering
- increase the adaptability of the business culture in the high education process
- engage into systematic and permanent dialogue HE institutions, employers and all relevant stakeholders
Find information about news and events of the project.