1. Rate the level of openness and tolerance of your organization’s employees
2. Rate the level of your organization’s employees’ ability to take criticism from supervisors
3. Rate the level of your organization's employees’ tolerance when things do not go according to plan
4. Rate the level of ability to take risks of your organization’s employees
5. Rate your organization’s employees’ level of readiness to take action
6.A Rate your organization’s employees’ level of flexibility in taking action
6.B Rate your organization’s employees level of originality in taking action
7. Rate your organization’s employees’ level of courage to submit and share original ideas
8. Rate your organization’s employees’ level of curiosity and initiative in taking actions
9. Rate your organization’s employees' level of willingness and openness to cooperate with their colleagues
10. How often are there any conflicts between co-workers in your organization?
11. Which qualities characterize your employees?
12. How often do employees report the need to develop their creativity skills?
13. Does working in your organization cause stress to employees?
14. Do your employees' daily tasks at work cause stress?
15. Do strategic or programmatic documents of your organization include the importance of developing creativity?
16. How important is creativity in your institution in everyday actions on a practical level?
17. Have you ever undertaken a creativity audit in your organization?
18. What was the result of the conducted audit
19. Does your organization support its employees in developing their creative thinking and creativity
20. Does your organization identify potential sources of development for its innovative ideas?
21. Is there any mechanism in your organization which makes it possible to use the creative potential of members at each level?
22. Is your organizational culture focused on the development of creativity?
24. How motivated are employees to be creative?
25. Is employee creativity appreciated by your organization?